An all island Christmas cake and handicraft exhibition will be held at the Our Lady of Snows Church, Periyamulla, Negombo on December 12th and 13th from 9am to 10 pm.
The students of the R.L. Clement Cake Decorating School will display their talents at this spectacular event. There will also be a host of competitions in various categories such as Christmas cake, Cup Cake, Christmas Decoration, Christmas Card competition, Crib Competition, Open Christmas and Competition for Small Children. All of these items should be decorated using icing sugar as the main ingredient. These competitions are open to the public and the coupons should be filled and sent in before 7th December.
In addition there will be one hundred and twenty five special displays done by the special ‘Sugar Veil’ craft for the first time in the world.
Three years ago the renowned Cake Specialist, R.L.Clement and his daughter had gone to Pittsburgh to master the sugar veil designs and now he shares his valuable knowledge with his students.
Make it a date to attend this event which will include Trade Stalls, Food Stalls, Fun Activities for kidsand the singing of carols each night.
All proceeds will be in aid of the church.
- The Jewel in the South Asian Music Crown belongs to Mother Lanka - July 31, 2018
- CEYLOVE: The Renaissance of Sri Lankan Cuisine! - July 31, 2018
- Bully & Co: Explosive ammunition to fight the Corporate Bully - July 31, 2018
- The Unstoppable Supernova Kishu Gomes - July 31, 2018
- Waste receives a facelift - May 18, 2018