The coronation of Miss. Universe Sri Lanka, Christina Peiris took place amid a gathering of distinguished guests at the Blue, Hilton Colombo on 15thOctober 2017. At the gala event Jayathi De Silva, Miss. Universe Sri Lanka 2016 expressed her gratitude to the sponsors and shared her experience at being part of a prestigious world class event. The 66th Miss Universe pageant which was held on 26th November 2017 at Las Vegas was a cause of pride for our motherland as the reigning Miss Universe Sri Lanka made it to the top 16, being the first Sri Lankan to make it thus far after a period of 65 years since Maureen Hingert who was adjudged second runner-up in 1955. Christina is a 23 year-old model and graduate of the Academy of Design who has her own humanitarian label X.TINA.
- MB IMRAN – LEAVING A LEGACY OF LOVE - September 29, 2018
- The Jewel in the South Asian Music Crown belongs to Mother Lanka - July 31, 2018
- CEYLOVE: The Renaissance of Sri Lankan Cuisine! - July 31, 2018
- Bully & Co: Explosive ammunition to fight the Corporate Bully - July 31, 2018
- The Unstoppable Supernova Kishu Gomes - July 31, 2018