Get ready to spice up your life with Jessica Heath’s CEYLOVE’! It’s a cookery book with a difference, promising a plethora of flavourful, sensorial masterpieces for the experts and aspiring cooks. It is a connoisseur’s dream, as it inspires your creative spark with its tantalizing recipes and relishing tales from the author herself.
To meet Jessica is to love her as she is as bubbly as champagne, with beauty and brains to add to her appeal, making her a much sought- after persona in the upper echelons of society. Adding to her star quality is her absolute love for all things Ceylon, specifically the cuisine. As a young girl, she was wooed to the kitchen by the gastronomic delicacies concocted by her beloved Sri Lankan grandmother and mother who ‘cooked up a storm!’
The young Jessica who hailed from USA infused the best of both her worlds into the most delectable delicacies. She would transform the most blasé meals into an epicurean feast and we are delighted to be invited to her world as Jessica’s artistic flair with the Sri Lankan cuisine has certainly sparked a renaissance.
- Globally acclaimed musical maestro Rohan de Lanerolle is a source of pride to Mother Lanka - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Shipping Corporation (CSC) – National Carrier of Sri Lanka celebrates Golden Jubilee Fifty Years of Yeomen service - September 6, 2021
- Preemptive solutions to counter emergencies that arise from transporting hazardous cargo – Chairman of CASA - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Cinnamon/ cinnamomum Ceylanikum – The spice that launched a thousand ships In conversation with the legendary Herman Gunaratne - September 6, 2021
- Sri Lanka: strategically positioned to serve the burgeoning global maritime security trade –in light of increasing threat to the maritime industry - September 6, 2021