The finale for Miss Grand Sri Lanka for Miss Grand International, Top Model of the World and Mister International Sri Lanka was held at the Water Edge. The glitterati of Colombo were present to witness the prestigious pageant which saw the glamourous contestants’ parade in an array of perahera themed outfits by Hiran Wijesekera as part of the opening act. Thereafter, they showcased the ultra- chic resort wear by Aqua Island and jewellery from Stone n String which was designed for the pageant per se. The culmination of the event was the evening gown competition by Charith Wijesekera which portrayed a selection of elegant and sophisticated designs which enhanced the beauty of the contestants who were accompanied by the equally debonair and handsome young men dressed in the outfits by Pettah Tailors.
Pawani Vithanage was selected as the winner of the Miss Grand Sri Lanka 2018 with Harini Silva being adjudged the Top Model of the World 2018 and 1st Runner Up- Miss Grand Sri Lanka. Amandha Amarasekara was chosen as Mister International Sri Lanka 2018.
The crowns worn by the winners of the Miss Grand Sri Lanka and Top Model of the World pageants and the brooch for Mister International Sri Lanka were specially designed by Stone n String. The much anticipated event which provided much scope for the fashion elite was produced by Kasun Media Labs and the National Director for the three (03) pageants Brian Kerkoven who was also the official Choreographer and Trainer. The hair and makeup of the contestants received the expert touch of Capello Salons.
- Globally acclaimed musical maestro Rohan de Lanerolle is a source of pride to Mother Lanka - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Shipping Corporation (CSC) – National Carrier of Sri Lanka celebrates Golden Jubilee Fifty Years of Yeomen service - September 6, 2021
- Preemptive solutions to counter emergencies that arise from transporting hazardous cargo – Chairman of CASA - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Cinnamon/ cinnamomum Ceylanikum – The spice that launched a thousand ships In conversation with the legendary Herman Gunaratne - September 6, 2021
- Sri Lanka: strategically positioned to serve the burgeoning global maritime security trade –in light of increasing threat to the maritime industry - September 6, 2021