The coronation of Miss. Universe Sri Lanka, Christina Peiris took place amid a gathering of distinguished guests at the Blue, Hilton Colombo on 15thOctober 2017. At the gala event Jayathi De Silva, Miss. Universe Sri Lanka 2016 expressed her gratitude to the sponsors and shared her experience at being part of a prestigious world class event. The 66th Miss Universe pageant which was held on 26th November 2017 at Las Vegas was a cause of pride for our motherland as the reigning Miss Universe Sri Lanka made it to the top 16, being the first Sri Lankan to make it thus far after a period of 65 years since Maureen Hingert who was adjudged second runner-up in 1955. Christina is a 23 year-old model and graduate of the Academy of Design who has her own humanitarian label X.TINA.
- Globally acclaimed musical maestro Rohan de Lanerolle is a source of pride to Mother Lanka - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Shipping Corporation (CSC) – National Carrier of Sri Lanka celebrates Golden Jubilee Fifty Years of Yeomen service - September 6, 2021
- Preemptive solutions to counter emergencies that arise from transporting hazardous cargo – Chairman of CASA - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Cinnamon/ cinnamomum Ceylanikum – The spice that launched a thousand ships In conversation with the legendary Herman Gunaratne - September 6, 2021
- Sri Lanka: strategically positioned to serve the burgeoning global maritime security trade –in light of increasing threat to the maritime industry - September 6, 2021