The coronation of Miss. Universe Sri Lanka, Christina Peiris took place amid a gathering of distinguished guests at the Blue, Hilton Colombo on 15thOctober 2017. At the gala event Jayathi De Silva, Miss. Universe Sri Lanka 2016 expressed her gratitude to the sponsors and shared her experience at being part of a prestigious world class event. The 66th Miss Universe pageant which was held on 26th November 2017 at Las Vegas was a cause of pride for our motherland as the reigning Miss Universe Sri Lanka made it to the top 16, being the first Sri Lankan to make it thus far after a period of 65 years since Maureen Hingert who was adjudged second runner-up in 1955. Christina is a 23 year-old model and graduate of the Academy of Design who has her own humanitarian label X.TINA.
- Children in Lockdown Arts Festival - November 24, 2021
- YOUNG DUNITH DE SILVA LAUNCHES SRI LANKA’S FIRST EVER CRYPTO-CURRENCY MASTER CLASS PLATFORM - November 12, 2021
- #KNOWDEMENTIA #KNOWALZHEIMERS – SPOT THE WARNING SIGNS - November 12, 2021
- Globally acclaimed musical maestro Rohan de Lanerolle is a source of pride to Mother Lanka - September 6, 2021
- Ceylon Shipping Corporation (CSC) – National Carrier of Sri Lanka celebrates Golden Jubilee Fifty Years of Yeomen service - September 6, 2021